Friday, December 20, 2013

End of the year

I can't believe Christmas is next week.  I'm not sure where the year has gone.  I shipped the last order yesterday and now going to work on my goals for next year.  I also am thinking of adding a new product to my 2014 line.  I'll keep you posted if it meets my requirements to be included. 

Haven Scent Soaps is very grateful for your support in 2013 to help us grow and look forward to 2014.  For this reason I want to wish every one a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! Can't wait to see what wonderful product you come up with to add to your already lovely line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you also and thanks. I'm sure I'll be asking you some questions about what I'm thinking of making after the first of the year. I respect your opinion and talents.

      Delete