Friday, August 23, 2013

Working on my cooking...

Okay I've never been a good cook unless I had a recipe.  Never been one that could look in the pantry, find something and think hmmmm this would be good.  That's not me.

While I'm working in my studio I've been watching The Chew on the tv and it really inspired me to work at being a better cook.  They make it look so easy and I thought hey I could do that and started experimenting.  I do print out the recipes so I have them for reference but I no longer use measuring spoons but just kind of make a guess and do it by taste.  You know what it works....

So upon the suggestion of my daughter I started a dinner blog and post as I make different meals.  I have to say cooking is a lot more fun than I ever thought it would be.  I know scour Pinterest for great recipes and of course other sites. 

So I guess I can learn new stuff no matter how old I am...lol...

Here's the link to my dinner blog if you're looking for any new dinner recipes.

http://diningwithelaine.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment