Thursday, February 7, 2013

First Blog

I'm new to blogging and still learning how to do everything so come along for the adventure. 

I'm Elaine and am the owner and soapmaker for Haven Scent Soaps.  People call me the Soap Lady.  

I started creating my products in 2002 and Haven Scent Soaps is 11 years old this month.  It's amazing how time has flown by but have loved every minute of it. 


This is a picture of my studio where all the creativity happens.  I love having the southern windows and being able to look outside and see all the rabbits and birds. 


Well that's all for my first entry but will be posting more in the days ahead with pictures of my soaps and bath products. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of your studio, the light and how it is soo organized-every soapmakers dream. You are a lucky soap lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele and yes you can tell lavender is my fav color. I'm a Virgo so organization is my middle name. It's so much easier to soap in my studio instead of my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete